Did you know? September was the month when band aid was invented … the month when the name “United States” came into existence, replacing the original name, United Colonies … and is National Hispanic Heritage Month.
Fun and serious facts aside, read The Wealth Architect for valuable information. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
- Substantiating Your Charitable Gifts
- The Importance of Saving for Retirement at a Young Age
- Five Things to Know About Inherited IRAs
- What is the most important component of GDP in the United States?
- How is the GDP calculated in the U.S.?
The Professionals at Armao LLP
Image courtesy of franky242 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net