Try this quote on for size before you read the articles that follow:
“Things change, not only in one’s life but also in the economy and on the political scene, and it pays to be aware. Is the foundation of your financial house secure, with an income that is guaranteed? Have you built solid walls, investing appropriately, and keeping inflation at bay? Are you living under a reliable roof, with assets positioned to grow? Is your house insulated and sturdy, safe from any economic storm?” – Christopher K. Abts
- Changes to Social Security Claiming Strategies
- Filing Your 2015 Federal Income Tax Return
- Quiz: Which Birthdays Are Financial Milestones?
- What are required minimum distributions (RMDs)?
- Should I delay taking my first RMD?
Image courtesy of Sujin Jetkasettakorn at FreeDigitalPhotos.net