Listening to Bing Crosby croon “White Christmas,’ or Nat King Cole singing of chestnuts roasting on an open fire, or the spinning “Oh Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel,” you know it’s December as you go up and down the radio dial. “Frosty the Snowman,” “Silent Night,” and “Jingle Bell Rock’…yes, it’s almost time for “Auld Lang Syne.”
In between all the activities of December, have a cup of hot cocoa and read these timely articles as we close out 2014 and look forward to a happy, healthy 2015.
HERE IT IS: The Wealth Architect – December 2014
In this issue:
- Four Questions to Ask Before You Open Your Wallet
- Helping Your Parents Manage Their Finances
- Importance of Timing a Roth IRA Conversion: An Example
- How can college students save and spend money wisely?
- I’m having trouble paying my student loans. Do I have any options?