As this week will culminate with the long Thanksgiving weekend, we extend our best wishes to you and your family for a celebration that includes good food, good times and good feelings. May you remember those for whom you are thankful and those whose lives aren’t as fortunate.
We at Armao LLP are thankful for the relationships we have with our clients and all the readers of The Wealth Architect. In the words of inspirational writer William Arthur Ward, “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”
The Professionals at Armao LLP
- Will vs. Trust: Is One Better Than the Other?
- Pretax, Roth, or After-Tax Contributions: Which Should You Choose?
- Are You Ending 2016 Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise?
- Do I need to make any changes to my Medicare coverage for next year?
- What changes can I make during this year’s Medicare Open Enrollment Period?
Image courtesy of maple at FreeDigitalPhotos.net