Welcome to the August 2017 issue of The Wealth Architect. As the summer months start to wane, we’re reminded of these words, written by John Lubbock in 1894: “Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the blue sky, is by no means waste of time.”
As you consider the information in this month’s issue, remember that we are here to address any financial, tax, accounting and audit matters of importance to you.
The Professionals at Armao LLP
- Working in Retirement: What You Need to Know
- Test Your Investing IQ
- Kickstart Your College Fund with a 529 Plan
- How do the economic milestones of young adults today
- compare with prior generations?
- Chart: Young Adult Milestones, 1975 vs. 2016