Welcome to the June 2016 issue of The Wealth Architect. With the arrival of summer, it’s time to add fresh air, a bit more relaxation and a dose of financial knowledge to your days. Make this issue of The Wealth Architect a part of your “required summer reading.”
“Summer is a promissory note signed in June, its long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January.” ~ Hal Borland
The Professionals at Armao LLP
- Life Insurance Options After Retirement
- Debt Optimization Strategies
- Common Financial Wisdom: Theory vs.Practice
- What do I need to know about home sharing sites like Airbnb?
- Can I name a charity as beneficiary of my IRA?
Image courtesy of Salvatore Vuono at FreeDigitalPhotos.net