Welcome to the September 2014 issue of The Wealth Architect…and welcome to autumn. Dr George Simon, PhD, has written, “Autumn does hold a special place, and the reason it does is because of all the glorious color. Color has always had a special place in the human experience. It can have a huge impact on our mood, our emotions,
our thought processes, and even our level of motivation.”
Wishing you a lovely season of golds, oranges, rusts, reds and browns. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
In this issue:
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know about Social Security?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach. What should I do?
- I’m purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?