What better description of this month than: “After the keen still days of September, the October sun filled the world with mellow warmth…The maple tree in front of the doorstep burned like a gigantic red torch. The oaks along the roadway glowed yellow and bronze. The fields stretched like a carpet of jewels, emerald and topaz and garnet… – Elizabeth George Speare
READ IT NOW: The Wealth Architect – October 2015
- Six Common 401(k) Plan Misconceptions
- 2015 Year-End Tax Planning Basics
- Frequently Asked Questions on Opening a 529 Plan Account
- My employer now offers wellness benefits as part of its employee benefits package. But what are they?
- How do I compare my health insurance options during open enrollment?
Image courtesy of digitalart at FreeDigitalPhotos.net