Welcome to the October 2014 issue of The Wealth Architect. We celebrate Columbus Day and Halloween in October, but did you know that President Harry S. Truman made the first presidential telecast address from the White House in October 1947, or that the Statue of Liberty was dedicated in October 1886?
Trivia aside, there is much to learn as you read the articles in this publication. As always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Prepare Now for a Year-End Investment Review
- Retiring and Relocating? Don’t Neglect State Taxes!
- Leaving Assets to Your Heirs: Income Tax Considerations
- What factors could negatively have an impact on my credit report?
- I’m looking to buy a home. What are some common mortgage mistakes to avoid?
HERE IT IS: The Wealth Architect – October 2014