2013 marks a tragic anniversary in the history of the United States: It’s been 50 years since the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Depending on your age, there will no doubt be the sharing of stories of where you were on that fateful Friday, November 22nd, 1963.
November is also the time to think about year-end tax planning and the other important topics covered in this issue of The Wealth Architect. Feel free to share it with friends, relatives and colleagues. As always, you can rely on Armao LLP for guidance.
And don’t forget: moderation is the key at the Thanksgiving dinner table.
In this month’s issue:
- 2013 Year-End Tax Planning Considerations
- Buckets of Money: A Retirement Income Strategy
- Paying for Long-Term Care Insurance with Tax-Free Funds
- Is it true that my child can receive Social Security benefits based on my earnings record?
- Do I need to make any changes to my Medicare coverage for next year?