As we near the end of March, it’s closing in on filing your 2016 State and Federal Income tax returns…and for some, filing City of New York tax returns by the April 17th deadline.
We prepare hundreds of tax returns every year and know what to look for when your tax return is prepared. More importantly, you will have a Certified Public Accountant to answer your tax and financial questions year-round.
Now, read this month’s issue of The Wealth Architect to further enhance your financial literacy. Remember, we’re here to answer your questions about these and other topics of importance to you and your family.
The Professionals at Armao LLP
- Due Date Approaches for 2016 Federal Income Tax Returns
- Encouraging a Culture of Philanthropy in Your Business
- Why Diversification Matters
- What are some tips for creating a home inventory?
- Do I need to file a gift tax return?
Image courtesy of dream designs at FreeDigitalPhotos.net