Welcome to the July 2017 issue of The Wealth Architect. In the words of George Eastman, “If a man has wealth, he has to make a choice, because there is the money heaping up. He can keep it together in a bunch, and then leave it for others to administer after he is dead. Or he can get it into action and have fun, while he is still alive. I prefer getting it into action and adapting it to human needs, and making the plan work.”
As you ponder the information in this month’s issue, remember that we are here to address any financial, tax, accounting and audit matters of importance to you.
The Professionals at Armao LLP
- Don’t Let Rising Interest Rates Catch You by Surprise
- Future of the Federal Estate Tax
- The Health-Wealth Connection
- Can I roll my traditional 401(k) account balance over to a Roth IRA?
- What is a rollover IRA, and do I need one?
Image courtesy of iosphere at FreeDigitalPhotos.net