Accounting and Auditing Services
Our approach to accounting and auditing exemplifies our core values of integrity, teamwork and communication.
Our business relationships are founded on making the complex processes understandable, from financial statements to the development of budgets to forecasting to other management decisions. We recognize that businesses at all stages of their development have differing requirements for advice and accounting services. Our expertise spans the early stages of fledgling companies to long-standing and established businesses and organizations.
Audit and Assurance
Our audit and assurance services will satisfy stakeholders that financial controls are in place to safeguard business assets and reassure management that they are making decisions based on reliable information. We conduct regular reviews of our audit processes to ensure best practices, while providing the most cost effective procedures, which includes the use of the latest audit software.
Covered work is any work performed under a collective bargaining agreement. Payroll compliance programs enable plan trustees to determine whether the plan is receiving the proper amount of employer contributions that are due; determine whether the plan has accurate and complete participant records; and serve notice that the trustees are monitoring contribution collections.
Our Accounting and Audit services include:
- Reporting on audited, reviewed and compiled Financial Statements
- Agreed-upon procedures reports
- Reporting on specified elements, accounts or Items of a Financial Statement
- Reporting on existing internal controls
- Internal control design and review
- Compiled or examined financial projections and forecasts
- Implementation of new accounting pronouncements
- Compliance reports on laws, regulations and contracts
- Specific transactional assistance