- Retirement Withdrawal Rates
- When Your Child Asks for a Loan, Should You Say Yes?
- How Does Your 529 Plan Stack Up Against the Competition?
- I owe a large amount of money to the IRS. Can I pay what I owe in installments?
- Will I have to pay a penalty tax if I don’t have qualifying health insurance?
Let’s commemorative springtime with Thomas Carew’s 1630 verse, The Spring.
“Now that the winter’s gone, the earth hath lost Her snow-white robes, and now no more the frost
Candies the grass, or casts an icy cream Upon the silver lake or crystal stream;
But the warm sun thaws the benumbed earth,
And makes it tender; gives a sacred birth
To the dead swallow; wakes in hollow tree The drowsy cuckoo and the humble-bee.
Now do a choir of chirping minstrels bring In triumph to the world the youthful spring.”Image courtesy of franky242 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net