Welcome to the May 2016 issue of The Wealth Architect. We can finally say that spring has arrived, and with it, an array of beautiful flowers adorning yards, parks, office centers and along the sides of highways.
English nature writer Richard Jefferies (1848 –1887) wrote these words, so appropriate for the month of May. “If every plant and flower were found in all places, the charm of locality would not exist. Everything varies, and that gives the interest.”
Enjoy the weather and read the enlightening articles in this edition of The Wealth Architect.
- Understanding Stock Market Indexes
- Nearing Retirement? Time to Get Focused
- Four Lessons Grandparents and
- Grandchildren Can Learn Together
- How long should I keep financial records?
- What are some tips for organizing financial records?