Welcome to the August 2014 issue of The Wealth Architect. Did you know that August is Happiness Happens Month, National Psoriasis Awareness Month, Panini Month, American Adventures Month and National Goat Cheese Month…among many other events? It should come as no surprise that because of its warm weather, August is the busiest month for travel and tourism.
Please take some time during the Dog Days of Summer – the sultriest period of season – to avail yourself of the timely information in this newsletter. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
In this month’s issue:
- A View of Health Care from Around the World
- Retirement Myths and Realities
- How the Windsor Decision Affects Retirement Plan
- Why are you paying more at the pump?
- Chart: Ten-Year History of U.S. Average Gas Prices