Did you pay more tax than you had to this year? Everybody pays more tax than they like. But nobody wants to pay more than necessary.
All too often, we find that individuals and businesses don’t use all the deductions, credits and strategies available to reduce their tax liability — because they are either unaware of them or unsure of how to take advantage of them.
We are pleased to make available the 2013 Tax Planning Guide…providing year-round strategies to make the tax laws work for you. This valuable booklet covers these topics:
- Should tax law changes affect your planning this year?
- Tax-saving outlook brighter for parents and students
- Tax planning for investments gets even more complicated this year
- A mix of good and bad tax news requires careful planning
- Build and preserve your nest egg with tax-smart planning
- More certainty comes to estate planning
- Rising rates and expiring breaks complicate tax planning
You’ll find detailed and understandable information, charts, “what’s new” and case studies in the 2013 Tax Planning Guide.