Welcome to the September 2017 issue of The Wealth Architect. Autumn has arrived! With the changing of colors and crisping of the air, we share the articles in this newsletter as a way of enhancing your financial literacy. In the words of Suze Orman, “Like your home’s closets, your financial clutter needs an overhaul every now and again, and the payoff will go far beyond the psychic satisfaction of neatening up.”
The Professionals at Armao LLP
- From Data Breaches to Ransomware: How to Avoid Becoming the Victim of a Cybercrime
- Life Is for the Living, and So Is Life Insurance
- Five Common Financial Aid Myths
- If I donate used property to charity, what documentation is needed?
- How much can I deduct if I donate my car to charity?
Image courtesy of blanscape at FreeDigitalPhotos.net