Armao LLP provides accounting and auditing services, forensic accounting and litigation services and financial services to Labor Unions and Employee Benefit Plans, Not-for-Profit Organizations and the Construction Industry. Headed by Salvatore J. Armao, the professionals at Armao LLP have a combined total of over 100 years accounting experience– always serving their clients with the highest standards of integrity, accountability, professionalism and respect.
• Brookville Children’s Center at AHRC/Girl Scout Troop 1458 Book Drive
• Garden City Chamber of Commerce
• Garden City Volunteer Fire Department
• Greater New York Council Boy Scouts
• Interfaith Nutrition Network (The INN)
• Long Island Volunteer Center – Prom Boutique
• New York City Sanitation Officers Association
• Saint Patrick’s Day Parade
• South Queens Boys and Girls Club
• Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes
• Toys for Tots
Armao LLP is a member of the Private Companies Practice Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA), the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC), the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), the Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) section of the AICPA, the Forensic CPA Society and the American College of Forensic Examiners.